Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit for the PHT Morning Skate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The NCAA has announced future Frozen Four sites with Tampa (2023) St. Paul, Minn. (2024) St. Louis (2025), and Las Vegas (2026) playing host. [College Hockey News]
• An Olympia ice resurfacing machine caught fire last night while cleaning a sheet in upstate New York. [Democrat & Chronicle]
— Mary Prusak (@maryprusak) October 15, 2020
• Which goalies left on the market could be options for the Hurricanes? [Canes Country]
• “Ottawa has mapped out a safe seating plan for 6,000 at the Canadian Tire Centre, with fans bubbled in small groups, and with at least two empty seats plus a row between bubbles.” [Financial Post]
• Reacting to the change in leadership in the NWHL. [The Ice Garden]
• An in-depth look at the Golden Knights’ new third jerseys. [Hockey by Design]